Bark Life, Incorporated also understands and respects the importance of your personal privacy and data protection. If you are a citizen of the EU, it is important for you to know that we are fully committed to achieving compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR.) However, we currently only do business locally in the St. Petersburg area of Florida in the United States.
1.) When we collect information
We collect only the personal information that is necessary from you to process your inquiry for a lawful basis. This happens when you make the personal choice to fill out a form or enter information on our site (via Our contact form, New client project estimate form, Email signup forms, Blog comment form (Currently not active on this site))
You can choose whether to provide this information. Providing this personal information is necessary to provide certain services. We collect:
- Your Name (First & Last)
- Company Name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Credit card information
- Documents required to confirm your pet’s health and suitability for daycare/boarding
2.) How we use/process your information
We lawfully process the information we collect from you only in the following ways, which are necessary to complete our potential business engagement:
- To follow up with you after correspondence you have voluntarily sent as an inquiry via email
- To create customer account required for booking and paying for pet services such as grooming, daycare and boarding.
3.) How we protect your information
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All communication and quotation forms are processed through a secure gateway provider and are never stored or processed on our servers.
- We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes via our internal server logs
- A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any sensitive information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
If you turn cookies off, or you reject cookies when you first visit our site, it won’t affect your experience on this website, or prevent your access to it.
5.) Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties the Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us voluntarily unless we provide you with advance notice.
We will otherwise not share your personal information with third parties except:
- As required by law
- As necessary to protect our interests
- With vendors contracted by us who have agreed to keep this information confidential
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6.) Third Party Tracking
- Internet protocol (IP) address for your computer/device
- Internet service provider
- Website from which you arrived
- Operating system and web browser software
- Date and time of your visit
- Pages you visit on this site
- Terms you use in our site’s search engines
Third-party tools like Google Analytics help our website administrators track site usage, understand how users find sites, and improve website function and content.
Google Adwords & Adsense
You may also see Bark Life ads served to web users in specific geographic areas, or ads that appear to every user who visits a given website. These ads are “placed media” and may appear regardless of your browsing behavior on this site.
How We Handle Do Not Track Signals
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism (engaged by you) is in place.
7.) Access and control of your information
You may choose to control or restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you are asked to fill in a contact form or quote request form on this website, look for the checkbox stating that you consent that the information you are submitting will only be used for communication purposes.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in an email signup form on this website, look for the checkbox stating that you consent that the information you are submitting can be collected and stored in order for you to receive information and/or marketing content via email communication.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: info[at]ideanetworkmedia.com
- If you already subscribed to our website via an email signup form (Mailchimp), you can unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of the next marketing email you receive.
8.) Data Breach Notification
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
If such personal information is stored with us, we will notify you via email
- Within 5 business days via email
- Within 2 business days via a blog post that is clearly highlighted on our home page
9) Contacting Us
Bark Life, Incorporated Privacy Officer
c/o Idea Network Media, Inc.
6121 Seminole Blvd
Seminole, Florida 33772
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) Notice
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
- We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Last Edited on 2019-08-20